Wednesday, February 1, 2012



New fusion of Tacos

After I finished the classes, I was thinking "Bizarre...Bizarre....?"

So, I was just typing at the blank of google "Bizarre foods".

Then, surprisingly I found one of them in SF!!!

One of them is........





GRASSHOPPER TACOS!!!!!!!!!ugh:(








grasshopper taco


 Here is the web address and review by yelp.

OMG....it's totally fallen off my appetite.

I could not understand who wanna eat the bugs though as the review.....

"The venison taco was OK...kinda sparse on the meat; however, the grasshopper taco was pretty tasty! The grasshoppers were light, crispy, slightly salty, and lemony! Heck, I would buy a bag of them and eat that instead of chips!"
"The grasshopper taco was the best thing we had by a mile.  They were flavorful and well cooked."
"We moved onto trying some of the grasshoppers displayed in the window. Good crunch and nicely roasted. It was seasoned with something that tasted like tea leaves. I could have eaten the entire bag."

Did you get feeling you want to try them??



Unfortunately.....


The grasshopper tacos are not available any more now because they have stopped serving. Health department came by the shop and said they can't sell anymore...


Some people like to challenge new things for experience or inquiring mind as eating bugs but I think normal people might have never thought about eating bugs and with tacos?! and  when you see the picture, you must feel gross.....


I think this is a definitely Bizarre Foods!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment