Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bizzarre Japanese Foods Ⅲ


Today is also I am going to introduce Bizzarre Japanese foods.

Japanese people often eat low foods, low fish, meat and seafood....many things !

So I want to introduce one of Japanese low foods.

This is also my favorite food and when I go to Korean or Japanese BBQ restaurant ( these are little difference), I definitely order this food.

It is......

Beef Liver Sashimi !!!
 We called it "Reba-Sashi" ( Lever + Sashimi)
It is really popular for Japanese people especially for women.

I think Most of Japanese women LOVE it.

It must be fresh for eating low.
However, last year this "Reba- Sashi" faced danger to disappear because one of Japanese BBQ restaurant served it and many people got heavy sick because of Beef Liver Sashimi.
Thus, Japanese Government called to stop serving Reba-sashi in restaurants.

It was so big shocked for me...
Last time when I went back to Japan, there were no more Reba-sashi :(((
I really got mad the restaurant manager.

I heard interesting news that is a company made imitation beef liver sashimi. It is made from Connyaku that is a jelly like food made from the  starch of konjac. 
It seems that the looks, texture and taste are totally same....
I am interested a little bit though I do not think I want to eat as eating real Reba-sashi.

But If I found here, I do want to try !!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment